Working Group: Business Security
The IBC Business Security working committee is addressing the topical problems of building a safe environment for business development, the security of entrepreneurs’ rights and interests in the OSCE member states.
Main areas of the committee’s activity:
- establishing an efficient interrelationship among the IBC member companies, allowing an optimal approach to meet business security interests
- developing interaction and partnership between the security departments of the IBC member companies
- networking with the European detective agencies
- creating a database and an information system to implement tasks on business security, acting in the interest of all IBC member companies
- cooperating with other IBC working committees on specific issues
- elaborating of recommendations on business security for the IBC member companies, public organizations and governmental bodies.
The participation in the work of this committee will provide synergy of security services’ efforts among the OSCE member states. This will help to identify and negate appearing challenges for secure business development.
Please contact for any further information
Mrs. Svetlana Gromova
Phone 7 812 641 31 22 | E-Mail S.Gromova@adm.gazprom.ru
The next Working Committee Meeting “Business Security”
Titel | Issue | Date | Link
Dr. Sergey Khomyakov
Chairman Working Group Business Security
Deputy Chairman of the Management Committee | Director General of the Corporate Security Service of PJSC Gazprom
PJSC Gazprom | 16 Nametkina St. | 117997 Moscow | Russia
Phone +7 495 719 30 01 | E-Mail email@example.com